around是什么意思 around在线翻译 around什么意思 around的意思 around的翻译 around的解释 around的发音 around的同义词 around的反义词 around的例句
around英 [əˈraʊnd] 美 [əˈraʊnd]
副词大约; 旋转; 到处，四处; 在周围
介词围绕; 在附近; 前后，左右; 在…周围
1. Turn around! Yow are going the wrong way.
2. From all around we heard the laughter of children.
1. Please show the foreign guests around the factory.
2. There was a fence around the yard.
3. The story was built around a famous film actress.
A：How much is it worth?
B：I’d guess around ($20,000/ $4,801,199/ $2.7 million).
A：What sort of (public transportation/ shopping/ parking) is nearby?
B：There’s a subway stop just around the corner.
A：Tiananmen Square, please.
B：All right, sir.
A：Please drive slowly. I’d like to go around the city, if you don’t mind.
1. 周围：通知能够在连接点的前(before)、后(after)、周围(around凤凰登陆开户)执行. 周围通知能够在连接点处改变代码的执行,它能替换这段代码或者绕过这段代码. 通知类似一个方法. 利用前面的切点,我们能够在Account类的credit方法执行前打印一条信息:
2. 围绕：而不是在经文上(on)打转;不是关於(about)经文;不是围绕(around凤凰登陆开户)经文;不是超越(above)经文;也不是藏於(under)经文内. 不是每一篇讲章都需要一段经文,但通常讲章总要有经文. 但当讲道者选择厘订了经文后,那段经文便应引导控制讲章的内容,
3. 環繞：命令服务在命令服务上下文中被配置成一组拦截器,实现横切关注点,环绕(around凤凰登陆开户)命令调用(命令执行管线). 缺省的jBPM分发包在命令执行管线中 携带了以下拦截器:◆重试(Retry)拦截器负责重试命令执行◆环境(Environment)拦截器负责在必要时把jBPM上下文注入命 令执行中◆事务(Transaction)拦截器负责介入命令调用的事务边界划分
around用作副词和介词。在英国英语中，常用round来替代。around常与表示动作的动词连用，如walk和drive，也常用在get around, hand around等短语动词中。
To be positioned around a place or object means to surround it or be on all sides of it. To move around凤凰登陆开户 a place means to go along its edge, back to your starting point.
e.g. She looked at the papers around her...
e.g. Today she wore her hair down around her shoulders.
If you move around a corner or obstacle, you move to the other side of it. If you look around a corner or obstacle, you look to see what is on the other side.
e.g. The photographer stopped clicking and hurried around the corner...
e.g. I peered around the edge of the shed — there was no sign of anyone else.
If you turn around凤凰登陆开户, you turn so that you are facing in the opposite direction.
e.g. I turned around and wrote the title on the blackboard...
e.g. He straightened up slowly and spun around on the stool to face us.
If you move around a place, you travel through it, going to most of its parts. If you look around a place, you look at every part of it.
e.g. I've been walking around Moscow and the town is terribly quiet...
e.g. He glanced discreetly around the room at the other people.
If someone moves around凤凰登陆开户 a place, they move through various parts of that place without having any particular destination.
e.g. These days much of my time is spent weaving my way around drinks parties...
e.g. They milled around the ballroom with video cameras.
If you go around to someone's house, you visit them.
e.g. She helped me unpack my things and then we went around to see the other girls.
You use around in expressions such as sit around and hang around when you are saying that someone is spending time in a place and not doing anything very important.
e.g. I'm just going to be hanging around twiddling my thumbs...
e.g. After breakfast the next morning they sat around for an hour discussing political affairs.
If you move things around, you move them so that they are in different places.
e.g. Furniture in the classroom should not be changed around without warning the blind child...
e.g. She moved things around so the table was beneath the windows.
If a wheel or object turns around, it turns.
e.g. The boat started to spin around in the water.
You use around凤凰登陆开户 to say that something happens in different parts of a place or area.
e.g. Police in South Africa say ten people have died in scattered violence around the country...
e.g. Elephants were often to be found in swamp in eastern Kenya around the Tana River.
If someone or something is around, they exist or are present in a place.
e.g. The blackbird had a quick, wary look in case the cat was anywhere around...
e.g. Just having lots of people around that you can talk to is important...
The people around you are the people who you come into contact with, especially your friends and relatives, and the people you work with.
e.g. We change our behaviour by observing the behaviour of those around us...
e.g. Those around her would forgive her for weeping.
If something such as a film, a discussion, or a plan is based around凤凰登陆开户 something, that thing is its main theme.
e.g. ...the gentle comedy based around the Larkin family...
e.g. The discussion centered around four subjects.
You use around in expressions such as this time around or to come around凤凰登陆开户 when you are describing something that has happened before or things that happen regularly.
e.g. Senator Bentsen has declined to get involved this time around...
e.g. When July Fourth comes around, the residents of Columbia City throw a noisy party.
When you are giving measurements, you can use around凤凰登陆开户 to talk about the distance along the edge of something round.
e.g. She was 40 inches around the hips.
Around凤凰登陆开户 means approximately.
e.g. My salary was around £9,000 plus a car and expenses...
e.g. Rolls Royce produces around 1,000 extremely desirable cars a year.
around和round都可用作介词和副词，用法很多，常用于短语动词中。很多情况下，两者可以通用，意义相同。美国英语中，around比round和about常见得多。指无具体方向的随意移动时，除around和round外，也可用about：It's so romantic up there, flying around in a small plane（坐小型飞机在空中翱翔真浪漫），I spent a couple of hours driving round Richmond（我开车在里士满转悠了几小时），Police constables walk about with guns on their hips（警员们胯上别枪四处巡逻）。表示某物就在手头或能够获得，可用around或about作副词, 不可用round：There is a lot of talent around at the moment（目前有大量现成人才），There are not that many jobs about（眼下没有那么多工作机会）。round作名词、动词和形容词时有许多其他意思，参见round词条;在这些情况下不可用around。
Around about凤凰登陆开户 means approximately.
e.g. There is a Green party but it only scored around about 10 percent in the vote...
e.g. He's charging you around about a hundred pounds an hour for his services.
You say all around to indicate that something affects all parts of a situation or all members of a group.
e.g. He compared the achievements of the British and the French during 1916 and concluded that the latter were better all around.
If someone has been around, they have had a lot of experience of different people and situations.
e.g. He knows what to do. He's been around...
e.g. He's been around a long time and has acquired a number of skills.
1. (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
e.g. lasted approximately an hour
in just about a minute
he's about 30 years old
I've had about all I can stand
we meet about once a month
some forty people came
weighs around a hundred pounds
holds 3 gallons, more or less
凤凰登陆开户 20 or so people were at the party
2. in circumference
e.g. the trunk is ten feet around
the pond is two miles around
3. in the area or vicinity
e.g. a few spectators standing about
waited around凤凰登陆开户 for the next flight
4. from beginning to end
e.g. It rains all year round on Skye
frigid weather the year around
5. by a circular or circuitous route
e.g. He came all the way around the base
the road goes around the pond
6. in a circle or circular motion
e.g. The wheels are spinning around
7. all around or on all sides
e.g. dirty clothes lying around (or about)
let's look about for help
There were trees growing all around
she looked around her
8. to a particular destination either specified or understood
e.g. she came around to see me
I invited them around凤凰登陆开户 for supper
9. in or to a reversed position or direction
e.g. about face
suddenly she turned around
10. used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
e.g. wandering about with no place to go
people were rushing about
news gets around (or about)
traveled around in Asia
he needs advice from someone who's been around
she sleeps around
- 考试英语单词大全 (7本教材) 大学英语2011考研英语核心英语 大学英语考研英语大纲词汇英语 大学英语考博英语 成人英语成人高考专升本英语 成人英语MPA英语 成人英语MBA联考英语 成人英语BEC商务英语
- 出国英语单词大全 (5本教材) 成人英语雅思英语 成人英语托福英语 成人英语GRE英语 成人英语GMAT800分常考英语 成人英语托业英语
- 大学英语单词大全 (13本教材) 大学英语四级英语 大学英语六级英语 大学英语专业四级英语 大学英语专业八级英语 大学英语PETS公共英语一级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语二级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语三级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语四级大纲英语 大学英语PETS公共英语五级大纲英语 新概念英语第一册英语 新概念英语第二册英语 新概念英语第三册英语 新概念英语第四册英语
- 高中英语单词大全 (6本教材) 人教版高一英语 人教版高二英语 人教版高中英语 上海版牛津高中英语 苏教版译林牛津高中英语 高考高频词汇高中英语高考拓展英语
- 初中英语单词大全 (13本教材) 人教版初一英语 人教版初二英语 人教版初三英语 苏教版译林牛津初中英语 广州版初中英语七年级英语 广州版初中英语八年级英语 广州版初中英语九年级英语 上海版牛津初中英语 北京版初中英语 考试英语初中英语中考英语 仁爱版初中英语七年级英语 仁爱版初中英语八年级英语 仁爱版初中英语九年级英语
- 小学英语单词大全 (33本教材) 人教版小学英语三年级英语 人教版小学英语四年级英语 人教版小学英语五年级英语 人教版小学英语六年级英语 苏教版译林牛津小学英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语预备级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语一级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语二级英语 剑桥少儿幼儿自学英语三级英语 广州版小学英语三年级英语 广州版小学英语四年级英语 广州版小学英语五年级英语 广州版小学英语六年级英语 北师大版小学英语一年级英语 北师大版小学英语二年级英语 北师大版小学英语三年级英语 北师大版小学英语四年级英语 北师大版小学英语五年级英语 北师大版小学英语六年级英语 外研版新标准(三年级起)小学英语 外研版新标准(一年级起)小学英语 上海版牛津小学英语 新起点小学英语一年级英语 新起点小学英语二年级英语 新起点小学英语三年级英语 新起点小学英语四年级英语 新起点小学英语五年级英语 新起点小学英语六年级英语 深圳版小学英语 新版小学英语三年级英语 新版小学英语四年级英语 新版小学英语五年级英语 新版小学英语六年级英语